where is HE/////

so my neighbor has now mad an addition on her house so that she cant see me when she goes out the door.she has built a 6 ft privacy fence all around her yard now she is putting all glazed windows on our side of the house..WTH.. i am making this into a religious thing..where is GOD?? i have prayed and every thing you could possibly do and nothing... how can somebody hate so much...i dont understand.. she looks at us and just laughs like she is getting off on all this...WHERE IS GOD?????is there a God???i am beginning to wonder.how can some one be so mean?isnt God looking down on her ?? i wonder?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Umm, I honestly don't see what a neighbor's desire for privacy or what she chooses to dow ith her property has to do with you or god.
    Anonymous

• Why do you have to drag God into this??? Just because your neighbor may be having a paranoid schizo breakdown moment doesn't mean God had his hand in it (or not had his hand it). Maybe her mentality has took a run for the border.....Relax
    Anonymous

• God sees all but he doesnt always stop it. We cant control what others do. Dont worry about your neighbor..work on yourself. Focus on your life, go on and live and be happy. Let her spend all that money to block you out...who cares what kind of windows she has. Sounds like your neighbor has issues..you may have issues since it bugs you so much. You can only work on yourself!! So focus on things you can change! Life is too short to worry about the neighbors windows.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:40 PM on May. 27, 2010

• no there is not a god! research if you dont believe me. research the thousands of religions claiming all these gods that have lived and died, all religions live and die and so will christianity, cathicolism, judaism, bhudism, and every other one that is still alive.

you all have the right to believe what you will, and so do i. but if you research this answer is logical.
    Anonymous

• Are you serious? Good grief I would probably do the same thing if I lived next to someone like you.
    Anonymous

• what does her wanting privacy have to do with god? wth are you talking about?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:21 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Maybe God is sending you a test and she is it. This really shouldn't bother you so much ignore them and they will get bored with themselves.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:48 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Maybe she wants privacy or maybe you drove her to it!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:56 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Seeing as how you ARE in her business, who can blame her for wanting some privacy. What does god have to do with HER life and wanting to be LEFT ALONE. Your attitude of self importance over other peoples lives irks me. Leave your neighbor alone.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:18 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Doesn't your God give us all free will? Well, she is using hers to gain some privacy. And, to be honest, it's none of your business. The only time it should really matter to you is if it was somehow infringing on your rights, which, last time I checked, those rights do not include looking in the neighbors windows whenever you feel like it. And, my gut tells me there is WAY more to this story then you are telling. Either this lady is a paranoid schizo, or, you are a bit more intrusive then you are letting on.

-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:07 PM on May. 27, 2010