Did you ever think that the oil spill might be a???

conspiracy to cover up all the other things going on? Did you notice that when things started to go down hill last year, the government sent out this BIG panic/scare about H1N1 and now we have an oil spill to keep us occupied???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It very well could be. I've been trying to watch what the "other hand" is doing, and it isn't fun. I think this is *maybe* being played up to be way worse than it actually is, to keep our attention focused so that we don't pay attention to all the other BS Congress is trying to do. It is so coincidental that this happened when it did. No other rig has EVER exploded. So, yeah, I have some reservations.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:54 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Bush did it.
    Anonymous

• LOL...no....Maybe thats why there are TROOPS going to the border and all the sudden there's a terror threat now...but not the oil spill...that's good old fashion GREED and SLOPPY work

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:30 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Bush did it

Cheney told him to and threatened to shoot him in the backside if he didn't.

Anonymous

• Yes. And, i always use my tin foil hat to keep the liberals and communists from reading my mind.
    Anonymous

• "that's good old fashion GREED and SLOPPY work,"

and the government not using the plan that is supposed to be implemented in such situations. But yeah..............
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:55 PM on May. 27, 2010

• are you smoking crack?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:32 PM on May. 27, 2010

• LOL...no....Maybe thats why there are TROOPS going to the border and all the sudden there's a terror threat

*****************************
    That seems suspicious to me too. I think Obama and Homeland Security is making all the terrorist crap up. There are no terrorists, all the acts in the last year were actually staged by the government.
    Anonymous

• Maybe thats why there are TROOPS going to the border

______________________

Sorry to burst your bubble but sending 1200 unarmed National Guardsman to the mexican border for 'observation, intelligence and surviellence' is hardly deploying troops to our borders.

Anonymous

• You can see conspiracies in EVERYTHING if you look hard enough.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:15 PM on May. 27, 2010