Road trip with twins

We are going on a 10 day road trip with 2 10 month old girl (twins)! What thing should I be sure to remember for the trip?

bjane01

Asked by bjane01 at 3:06 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Gas drops. One of my twins always gets gassy when trapped in a carseat for more than 30 minutes, so we always give her gas drops before we even get started. Since we started doing that we have much more pleasant trips.
    Anonymous

• In addition to all the normal stuff you'd need with just one baby, I always like to have several options for safe places to put my babies - double stroller and possibly pack & play(s) or big blankets you can throw down anywhere if you will be stopping places the babies can't be left in the floor or on the ground - they need to be free to stretch and move around some.
    Anonymous