Is anyone having their child tutored this summer, or looking into getting a tutor to catch up on last school year or get ahead for next?

js817

Asked by js817 at 3:27 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Not a tutor, but my daughter is taking her Algebra II and English II online this summer so she'll go from a Sophomore to a Junior with those 2 courses. She's wanting to get ahead and look at dual enrolling at the community college in some general education courses her official Senior year to get some college courses out of the way.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:26 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Not a tutor but I already home school so it will be me working with trouble spots over the summer. He will get a about 6 weeks of summer then his books get here and we start in with light lessons until school starts again in september.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:27 AM on May. 28, 2010