Here you go Facebook children picture posters.

DO NOT SAY THAT YOUR PROFILE IS PRIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU POST YOUR KIDS ON FACEBOOK. NUMBER 4 ESPECIALLY. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT A PRIVATE PROFILE MEANS NOTHING!

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/109670/how-to-secure-your-facebook-account?mod=family-home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on May. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• So what if i post a picture like the one i have as my default pic on here you are saying some one is going to come and kidnap my kid?
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:34 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My children are completely safe and always in my sight, and I will continue to post pics of them so that my family and friends that I never get to see can have the chance to watch them grow. Thanks for the info though
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:39 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I'm really not sure what you're getting at?

Sure, somebody could get a picture of my baby in a cute hat.... but, so? What the hell is anybody gonna do with it? They don't know my address, they don't know my phone number, they just have a picture of my kid in a cute hat, I mean come on.... paranoid much?
    Anonymous

• Exactly, thank you anon :44
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:47 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Why do you people get so mad and always reply with a nasty answer? Maybe because you feel guilty about it? What is your resaon for exploiting your kids online? For your satisfaction? To show them off? To see how many comments you can get? They didn't ask to be online so for what reason???
    Anonymous

• So that family and friends can watch them grow? Yeah um you can easily email those pictures with a Kodak slideshow.
    Anonymous

• Not mad just trying to figure out what you are say. I mean honestly what is posting a picture of my childs face going to do. It's not like they have my address, phone number or a naked picture.
    So why would I feel guilty about it? what is so wrong about it?
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 4:01 PM on May. 27, 2010

• sending an e-mail even with a link is not nearly as convenient as posting to facebook. frankly i don't use e-mail unless absolutely necessary because it's a complete pain in the ass. if i actually thought there was any danger in someone seeing a picture of my child or even (gasp) saving my adorable daughter to their computer, i would inconvenience myself. good lord, there are real things to worry about in life - like the oil spill or the texas board of education wanting to lie about history for religious and political reasons.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:48 PM on May. 27, 2010