Have you ever?

Wanted to beat up an 11 year old before? Really my stepsons came home crying today because the neighbor's kid(who is a girl and is older than them) was bulling them. Making them move to the front of the bus(the bus driver doesn't care) yelling at them to shut up(they talk a lot but they have friends on the bus and each other) and was being very rude. My poor boys are soo sensitive and did not want to fight back with her because she's a girl(what sweeties). So their mom and I had picked them up and they got inthe van crying so we both went to the house and told the dad. I was just soooo pissed my poor boys are really emotional kids their 9 years old and have been having a rough year! I just wanted to beat this little girl's a$$!!!!! Anyway the father did smack her when she said she was doing it and said he would handle it! I just hope she leaves them alone!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 3:54 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• No, but i've wanted to beat up a 6 year old for making my daughter cry by pushing her down LOL I didn't of course.. but the thought was there...
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:55 PM on May. 27, 2010

• You did the right thing by getting her parents involved.but the child had to learn it somewhere.Maybe from her home life.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 10:25 AM on May. 28, 2010

• lol...we all feel like smacking the crap out of little bratty kids that pick on our kids, I have had to cuss out a few and make them almost pee their pants, when it comes to my kids you dont mess with them! But I would never hit a child no matter what, but I will scare you, and then go get your mother so I can smack her for raising you lol. ;)
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 6:59 PM on May. 28, 2010