Do/have you ever interchange dog toys and baby toys?

Just wondering because hubby jokes about it, but we don't plan on doing so! HAHA

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

•! lol the baby's toys are in his room or play pen and the dog's toys are in a basket BUT the baby has crawled over and grabbed a dog toy but i took it from him and put it in the basket lol

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:05 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Our dogs play with toys my toddler grandson doesn't play with anymore.

Answer by Gailll at 4:08 PM on May. 27, 2010

• baby toys to the dog, ok sure. but not the other way around, that's just wrong! lol...but funny

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:28 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Um I have to admit - my MIL bought a ball for her dog and the dog wanted nothing to do with it...smelled it and walked my son plays with it now :) He loves it!

Answer by CassiRae3 at 4:34 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Why not? They live in the same house and probably drink the same water. Wash the toys and forget it.

• I admit it. My kid used to get his hands on the dogs' rubber bones. He preferred teething on them to any of his nice, un-chewed, baby teething toys. We tried like crazy to keep him off of them, but he made a beeline for them every time he was out of our sight for more than 5 seconds.

We finally decided that since he liked to get tongue-kissies from the dogs too, it probably wasn't that big of a deal in the long run.