Hi Cafe Friends! What does it mean when a man has runny sperm/semen?

I am dating this 69 year old guy and we have taken it to another level twice. I am 29 years old, obviously there is huge age difference. Both times, I have experienced something with him I've never experience before. When he ejaculates, IT's so runny like water. Should that be a health concern or is this natural?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• This is rarely a sign of disease but it could be a retrograde ejaculation.

It is the kind of a thing that you have to expect as a man gets a little older, volume does decrease. Sperm also changes due to different things with the sexual act itself, the state of hydration, how much fluids he have, when was the last time he made love, and it goes on and on. I think he should just talk to his doctor about it.. But i can also tell you the chance of you getting pregnant is slim..

and quite gross if you ask me. But good luck to you.
    Anonymous

• you're not TTC are you??
    Anonymous

• woooooowwwww thats all I got to say
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:27 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I'm not sure. Maybe ask him if that is normal for him. If not maybe ask him to get it checked out.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:55 PM on May. 27, 2010

• if u are trying to get pregnate-the chances are slim, healthy-baby making sperm is usually existant in cloudy seman..the more cloudy the better chances u have
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:10 PM on May. 27, 2010