Moms that use Gentlease formula...

What bottle do you use? I can't find one that is slow enough for my 3 month old.

acurran88

Asked by acurran88 at 4:40 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's not really the bottle that matters but the flow of the nipple. I just use gerber bottles and you need the stage 1 or slow flow.

Katelyn only switched to the medium flow nipples a few weeks ago and she's 5 months old.

Also I recommend getting the store brand of the gentle formula, such as Targets or Wal-Marts, they have the exact sae ingredients and it's $10 LESS than the Enfamil Gentlease
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:55 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I agree with mom2jack04 its not the bottle maybe just need a different nipple i use the dr.brown bottles with my son
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 5:29 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Well, I meant the bottle system. I've tried so many with the slow flow but it's still too fast.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 5:41 PM on May. 27, 2010