What do you think about this?

My period was 3 days late, started off spotting on and off for a day, a little heavier the next day and today its lighter than yesterday. Usually my 2nd and 3rd day are extremely heavy and require 3-5 pads but this bleeding requires 1-2 a day and doesn't take up the whole pad. The bleeding had some clots but not nearly as much as usual. Also, my breasts still feel full and sore. I had cramping for about a week before the bleeding but no cramping during.

Do you think this is an off period or could it be something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be your period is just werid this month or heavy break thru bleeding. If it doesn't last as long as it normally would then take a test. Better safe than sorry.
    Anonymous

• They usually last 5 days but its day 3 and its tappering off already..So maybe I should take a test. Thank you
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a period hun :[
    ours

Answer by ours at 8:06 PM on May. 27, 2010

• i think its just a funky period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on May. 28, 2010