A very swollen Va-jay-jay--- HELP

My girly-ness is very swollen. I am 36 weeks and it hurts alot! This is my 2nd baby and I don not remember this happening with him! I am all puffy and having lots of pressure and pain down there... Like in the ZONE... Whats up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem at about 35-38 weeks...my doctor told me it's normal...it's got a lot to do with pressure from the baby and your body's hormones...you are probably dry...trying lubing up the area...and hot baths helped me a lot. It should go away in a few weeks...if you are really concerned, go get checked out but I experienced the same exact thing and my doc said everything was fineee.
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 6:15 PM on May. 27, 2010

• maybe this time you'll have a girl the baby is positioning herself for delivery.
    I hate that word "Vajayjay"
    Anonymous

• You baby is beginning to drop down to prepare for the birthing process. It is completely normal and normally happens around 35 to 37 weeks.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:30 PM on May. 27, 2010

• If it really hurt a lot then you should probably go get checked out just to make sure. Safer is better than sorry. Hope you feel better soon. GL
    Anonymous