Please make up my mind for me. She is almost 18 months, get rid of the changing table???

Ugh.... I dunno.... do I really want to get rid of her changing table???? It takes up soooo much room, I use it all the time, at the same time we are potty training her.... we also have so many near misses with her almost walking off of it... I am attached... I don't want to let it go..... NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superclutz

Asked by superclutz at 5:33 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• let go of it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:35 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I used mine forever too...lol. But I finally got rid of it...now I wish I had it back...we are TTC our 3rd and I LOVED that table none can compare!!! sniff sniff...lol :)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:40 PM on May. 27, 2010

• We don't even own one, we change Katelyn on the bed or the carpet.....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:41 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I still have one, and we are trying to potty train as well. If you still use it a lot then I would say keep it until she is fully potty trained.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:11 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I just got rid of the changing table pad that we had on top of a dresser. I know it is hard, but we are potty training and I only use 2 diapers a day and I do them on the floor (Nap time and bed time).
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:18 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I used ours until my son potty trained at 3.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 6:20 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I would let go of it.
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 7:06 PM on May. 27, 2010

• ha ha 3 kids and I never used one! LOL SO I say get rid of it.
    Anonymous

• i have 2 and never used one, but it does sound convenient, there isnt any way you can make it more multi purpose once your done with the diapers, say to hold clothes, maybe a lamp or anything? you may be like the other post that may want to ttc and wish you still had it! or put it in storage
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:10 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I too have never used one, I personally think they are a waste of space. Why do you need a changing table anyway? I never got why they are so useful.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 12:09 AM on May. 28, 2010