Teen/preteen boys and the pool.

Would you let your teen/preteen boys go to the public pool that is known as the homosexual hangout?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• known by whom? rumor or truth? hangout for gays to get bj's from each other type place,or where normal acting gays congregate?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:37 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I wouldn't like it but hey if he wants to go let him... I guess but find out for sure if it is what you say it is.
    Anonymous

• When hell freezes over...is that a good enough answer for you?
    Anonymous

• Um, are they gay or pedophiles? Gay hang out, no problem, pedophile hang out, nope. There is a difference you know. Would you allow your daughter to hang out where heterosexuals do? Same question really.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:59 PM on May. 27, 2010

• What if a policeman cautions you not to?
    Anonymous

• Why the hell not?
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 6:37 PM on May. 27, 2010

• :05, are you the OP, are you saying that a policeman told you not to let your children hang out at a local pool because homosexuals hang out there? Is that right?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:05 PM on May. 27, 2010

• gramsmom, it's not my situation, but a friend's. They picked the house they bought because of the pool, and now are told by the neighbors (including the policeman next door) not to let their boys go their unchaperoned. I am the OP. I don't know if it's beacuse they're homosexual, or if it's because he knows police are called there often. I have no idea.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like there's more to the story than it just being a 'gay hangout' ...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:09 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I would go down there & get my own opinion of the pool....
    Personally I dont care if gays are around.. But if real problems are going on then no i would not let my children around the place.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:08 PM on May. 28, 2010