Last day of school?

When is your kids last day of school? Is there school planning anything fun for the last day?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 5:44 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son is 2, so he doesn't go to school. I however, just finished...yaya!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 6:46 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My son's last day was today and they had a family bbq for lunch and his fifth grade class is all going to a local fun park after school. WooHOO!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:45 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Mine last day was May 14th, no they didn't do anything special. Although "school" will start again on Monday. We homeschool all year :)
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 5:46 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My senior graduates on June 18th but he's done with finals on the 11th.

My younger ones' last day is on the 22nd of June.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 5:50 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My kids last day of school was May 19th. They had an Awards day where they handed out diffrent type of awards. They were only there for 2 hrs.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:56 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My kids' last day is tomorrow and they are having a field day all day tomorrow, Today they had an Awards Ceremony and yesterday they had a cookout for lunch. I'm so glad the school year is almost over!
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 5:57 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My kids are done 6/3 it is a half day they do not do anything that day but have had lots of fun things the last week field day county fair day ( a party theme is county fair ) talent show
    ramajil

Answer by ramajil at 6:00 PM on May. 27, 2010

• dd's last day is june 30th (canada here) and goes back sept 7th...uuugh one more month of waking up early!! lol...i cant wait for summer!!!!!!!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:08 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Pretty much all week has been field trips or fun days here. The actually last day is tomorrow and the kids have a morning filled with games followed with a picnic luch w/parents if they want to attend.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 6:23 PM on May. 27, 2010

• DD has her 5th grade graduation on June 3rd. She is soooo excited. DS1 finishes the day after, which isn't much of a learning day - the whole school 6-12, go to the local amusement park for the day. DS2 is 5 and the last day for daycare/pre-k is June 12th. He is very excited to go to kindergarten in August. I'm just excited to have him with me for the summer.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:44 PM on May. 27, 2010