If you or your husband are in the military-- Do you have college degrees?

Just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My sister and her husband are both in the military. My sister has only some college but she didn't graduated.
    Anonymous

• My ex is in the military and he's a college drop-out.
    Anonymous

• My husband and I were both in the Navy. He got his bachelor's degree after he got out using the GI Bill. I got an associate's degree while I was still in.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:05 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My husband was in for 8 years ( 4 years active, 4 years reserves). He will be getting his Associate degree in 3 weeks thanks to the G.I. Bill. He then plans to get his Bachelor's degree and go back into the Army as an officer.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:08 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My hubby is waiting til his next deployment and he can start collage :) Im excited for him and thankful the military will be doing great things for him.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:20 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My husband is in the Navy and he has some college, but not finished. However, he has had a change of heart with his current job so we be re-enlisting and going to become a doctor, with primary focus in psychology.
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 6:24 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Neither my hubby or I are in the military but our son is.He graduated from college and commissioned the day he graduated.He is following his hearts desire since he was 10 so he attended TAMU in the Corp of Cadets program..He is 25 and a 1Lt. .

drfink

Answer by drfink at 7:03 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My husband and I are both vets. I will have my bachelor's in criminal justice hopefully next spring, because I'm using my GI Bill. My husband is working on getting vocational rehabilitation through the VA because he was injured.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 7:12 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My husband is in the military and we are both working on ours at the moment.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 8:22 PM on May. 27, 2010

• My Army husband has some credits but no degree yet. I do have mine and Im a SAHM.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:34 PM on May. 27, 2010