why is it...

why do people's true colours seem to come out when you breakup? i put my lying, crack smoking, cheating SO out a little over a month ago. he's STILL been trying to get me back, and when he realized the other day that i was really serious, he got really mean and nasty....bringing up things that i confided in him, knowing just how bad it would hurt me.

Can't he see that he has hurt me enough? i really don't want to hate him, but why can't he just let it go and move on. He admits that he was wrong, that he's responsible for the relationship ending, yet on the other hand, he tries to make me look like the bad guy.

i thought we were too old for this much drama :(

inkydorei

Asked by inkydorei at 5:49 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• why are you still talking to him? cut it out... problem solved.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:50 PM on May. 27, 2010

• he's sending me texts, i'm not talking to him.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 5:51 PM on May. 27, 2010

• He's hurting you bc he's a big baby throwing a temper tantrum. You won't give in to his manipulation so he's saying hurtful things. Looks like you were smart to let him go. Good for you. Stick to your guns.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:55 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Men!! You can't live with 'em......people start asking questions if they disappear! lol I hope things get better, like she said above there...stick to your guns....it sounds like you are soooo much better off without him.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 6:13 PM on May. 27, 2010

• i am better off without him; i just wish he'd leave me the heck alone now.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 8:16 PM on May. 27, 2010