What do you think about to get yourself in the mood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• You would run and hide if I told you... It usually requires a pretty blond and some whips...
    Anonymous

• How sexy my hubby is =) Or I have hubby give me a back massage, but we both get undressed first and he sits on my butt/ thighs while I lay on my tummy, that always gets me turned on and relaxes me too =D
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 6:30 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I think about a Penthouse Letters letter that I read YEARS ago....it was very kinky, nothing I would actually say out loud (or write here)....but it turns me on just thinking about it!
    Anonymous

• I just think about how hot SO is naked!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:49 PM on May. 27, 2010

• ha ha! I'm with the first answerer!! Dirty girls :)
    Anonymous

• I think about being intimate with another female... that gets me excited because we know what each other likes... at times, sex with my husband is just a 'wham bam, thak you mam' thing.. blow the load and then sleep ... or sometimes he wants to pound me or fuck me without the intimacy .... as a woman, we want that intimacy .... i know it sounds wrong but.. that is when my mind wonders off and takes me to fantasyland...............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I think about how attractive my guy is and he's an awesome kisser so that always helps!
    Anonymous