What do you greatly regret doing, or not doing?

For me, I really regret cutting my hair. I have veryy long gorgeous hair, and I cut it, although it was for a good cause, I miss my long hair. So tell me what you regret ? Dont worry about it being to long, I love reading peoples stories :)

colbysmommie95

Asked by colbysmommie95 at 6:46 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely nothing... Regret is a wasted emotion & energy... I see no point in it. Everything I have done in life, I would do exactly the same, even the things I don't like. If I didn't, I would change who I am now, and that, I would never do!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:59 PM on May. 27, 2010

• haha, I always regret cutting my hair after I cut it. I just did mine and now I want some extensions! But I am a firm believer that regularly cutting hair makes it healthier. Nothing worse than long, stringy hair that really needs to be cut.
    Anonymous

• My biggest regret is giving my son his Dads last name. I love my son dearly but I really regret having him with the man that I did. If I could take it back and know id have the same kid with my husband, I would! Is that bad?
    SHAEDON

Answer by SHAEDON at 7:14 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I regret not moving overseas with DH when we had a chance. Now we have older kids and it would be really hard on them and our moms. I suppose we'll just wait for retirement.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:18 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Not waiting to have sex until I was married.
    Anonymous

• OP

@Anon : 02 , I believe that to, but my hair was lower than my knee's, and when I got it cut, it was to my shoulder's. Ive NEVER had short hair, so this was a huge change, and I defintely regret it :(

@SHAEDON, Im sorry, and no that isnt a bad thing, I used to think the same thing until my sons father straightened up. But It sounds like your happy now, and thats great :)

@balagan imma, although it does sound like you've missed out, now you have something to look forward to :)

@ ANON:18, Im not sure what to say to that, although I dont know the rest of the story, but I hope when you look back there may be something positive that came out of your situation ?
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 7:24 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I regret not waiting until I was married before having sex. I did marry the guy and we are still married, but we both wish we would have waited.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:40 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I regret moving here to PA, 550 miles away from my family.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:46 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I regret not working harder to fix my previous marriage.
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 7:49 PM on May. 27, 2010