I really don't enjoy having sex. Anyone else and asexual?

Im just not into it. How do i tell my dh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, figure out why you're not into it. Asexual people don't have ANY sexual feelings or attractions. They're really rare, actually. So, is it because you don't feel comfortable with your body? Your husband? Your sexuality? Are you inhibited? Is he not meeting your needs in bed? Is it that you have a hard time switching from mom mode to sexy mode?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:22 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I'm asexual. I haven't had sex in over 20 years. I used to enjoy sex then when I divorced I decied not to have sex. After a few years I became asexual. It is very rare.

You probably have some kind of sexual problem that can be overcome. This is an excellent book with exercises to help you learn to become orgasmic:

For Yourself : The Fulfillment of Female Sexuality by Lonnie Barbach

http://www.amazon.com/Yourself-Fulfillment-Female-Sexuality/dp/0451202007

Anonymous

• Not sure how to tell him but I think you should tell him bc sex is an important part of the marriage contract. He trusts you to keep up your end of the contract. If you don't want to do it then renegotiate the contract. He may want out of the marriage but it's only fair to discuss it and see what he thinks. Maybe he'll be ok with it. I know women who don't want to have sex so they let the dh have a mistress just so she can keep the marriage. You can work out what works for you but it begins with truth

Answer by admckenzie at 7:41 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Right now I am most of the time, but that's because I'm pregnant.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 7:46 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Sex with my husband is so boring that I choose not to have it. I don't consider my self asexual because I do get horny as hell and would love to have sex but I don't see the point of getting naked and going to the trouble since there's not much of a payoff in it for me. Unlike men (who are interested in sex period), I am interested in good sex or none at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on May. 28, 2010