Because I just don't seem to know as much about cervical mucus as everyone else haha...TMI?

So different sites told me that I was either going to ovulate on Wednesday the 26th or Thursday the 27th (today) and that isn't even for sure obviously since things can change. Well now I'm a googling machine trying to figure out how to tell by my cervical mucus and honestly I'm not really getting anywhere haha.

We "did the deed" Sunday morning, Monday morning, and Tuesday night. We're trying for a girl so I didn't want to get too close to the predicted OV day. Now I"m just worried that we SHOULD have had sex on Wednesday. :/ Before the fertile days we were making sure to stay at it every couple of days so his sperm would build up.

I checked and there isn't enough of it to stretch, it's just wet, but when I kind of roll it together, it's easier to tell that it's actually egg white and not clear. What does this mean exactly? My last period was May 13th by the way and my cycle varies from 27-28 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Wet cervical mucus is also fertile. There are alot of women who do not ever get egg white and stretchy cm. Have you went to fertilityfriend.com and signed up for there free classes? They are free and they email them to you one a day i believe. They really helped me out and if you get the vip which isnt really high priced and they have tons of special features and a chat board. It is great there and the ladies are so helpful. And they chart everything out for you!!
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 8:12 PM on May. 27, 2010

• It is hard to say since every woman is different. Your best bet is to keep at it the way you are and start observing YOUR mucous so you know in a couple months what your fertile mucous looks like.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:04 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I agree... judging by the cm is tricky... I would suggest fertilityfriend or an ovulation prediction kit especially if your trying for a specific sex.. Good Luck
    reagabismom

Answer by reagabismom at 10:18 PM on May. 27, 2010