When you cancel your account on cafemom do all your posts and replies get deleted to?

I canceled my account and made a new one and a few weeks later my computer crashed and I lost all my photo's. The one that I know I posted here on cafemom is the one that I really want to get back. It is of my 13 month old son (then he was 7 weeks old in the pic) when he was in PICU. I can't afford to get the files of the other computer right now. And if I never can I would still like to have that photo. Anyone now how to answer this question please feel free to do so.
Thank you,
Kim

CountryMomma123

Asked by CountryMomma123 at 8:40 PM on May. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Did you tried searching with your old screen name?
    Anonymous

• Can you do that even when the old screen name has been canceled? I thought once the account was canceled you can't use that screen.
    CountryMomma123

Answer by CountryMomma123 at 9:12 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Hi CountryMomma123,

Typically, we do not remove any content from an account unless it is in violation of CafeMom Community Guidelines, so the information from your previous account would still be there.

Can you use the Contact Us link and give us a little more information about your situation as well as your previous account, and we can help you a little more with this.

Thanks!

Cafe Amber

Cafe Amber

Answer by Cafe Amber at 6:38 AM on May. 30, 2010