Am I pregnant?

I have forgotten how it feels to be pregnant lol silly but true. I had sex with my BF on The 20th of May...Period started on the 8th...I looked up the fertility calendar and we had sex on the exact day of ovulation. from the 25th and 26th I experienced spotting light pink and then turned light brown. and nausea and a lower back pain associated with mild cramping in the stomach and back. My period is not due until the 3rd of June. I also has lots of CM right now...Help!!

DyanisMommy0906

Asked by DyanisMommy0906 at 8:47 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if you think yougot pregnant on the 20th of may wiat 14-16 days and then take a test.... so take a test on the around the 3rd of June. gl
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:52 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Thanks I will do that!
    DyanisMommy0906

Answer by DyanisMommy0906 at 8:55 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Yes you are pregnant and your due December 12 and your having triplets...2 boys,1 girl and you will name name George,Barney and Gloria. Conrats!
    Anonymous