i might be pregnant again

i think that i might be pregnant again im sick my stomach and back hurt my boobs do too and im nauseated in the morning but gets worse at night but my son is only 5 months old and i havent had my time of the month yet either

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hmm,let me guess you want your 5 month old to have his time to be a baby,and your thinking of getting an abortion?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:22 PM on May. 27, 2010

• just to let you know i dont believe in abortions just to answer your question and
    Anonymous

• oh wow i dnt kno wht 2 say 2 tht 2 be honest wit u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 28, 2010

• i am in the same boat! my son is a little over 4 months and im late as well. I've taken several HPTs but they have all been negative. One was a positive but it was after 2hrs so I didnt count it. Ive been very moody, my favorite foods have been tasting awful, nauseated, and cramp like sensations which is what happend with my first pregnancy. I'm going to call my doctor soon which I think you should as well. The best way to tell is a blood test I guess. Good luck && keep us posted!
    xoxneanxox

Answer by xoxneanxox at 4:08 AM on May. 28, 2010