do you have pain during sex?

ever since my so and i started having sex i've been having pains on the insides. it's where my lady parts are. sometimes the pain is worse and hurts even after we stop having sex. i still have the pain even after we had our son. i don't have any infections or dieases. i don't know if it's normal or what the pain could be caused by. is this normal? or has anyone else experienced pain? any advice would be helpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• You may be little down there and he's big.
    Anonymous

• Did you just have a baby? The first few times after I had sex after our daughter it was a little painful. It burned inside. Just take it slow and make sure you are lubricated. If that doesn't work, talk to your gyno.
    Anonymous

• Do you use condoms? You might allergic to the latex.
    Anonymous

• i know i'm allergic to latex. i had my son 7 months ago via emergency c section. i told my so it could be because i'm small down there. i've only been with him and one other guy sexually.
    Anonymous

• did you have pain with the other guy? Maybe your husband is just bigger then the other guy was.
    Anonymous

• uterine prolapse perhaps. your uterus could be "falling" low and he's beating the hell out of it in the process of sex. sounds absurd but it happened to me. and what you are saying is very similar to me.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:32 AM on May. 28, 2010