Do I dye it first or do the straightener first?

Im going to dye my hair black again but I also want to relax it.What do I do 1st? I kow I cant do them at the same time and will have to wait a few weeks...last time I got my hair done it cost me $200 and that was at a pretty CHEAP salon....What to do what to do?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 9:38 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Why are you relaxing it? Is your hair curly?
    Anonymous

• dye first and then straight
    Anonymous

• or do u mean permanent straightening ?? if ure doing it permanent (before i thought u meant with those hot straighteners which do it temporary ) then i say straight ure hair first , then dye them
    Anonymous

• I never heard of a white person relaxing their hair
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on May. 28, 2010

• IF YOU ARE PERMANENTLY RELAXING/ STRAIGHTENING YOUR HAIR, YOU NEED TO DO THAT FIRST BEAUSE THAT DOES THE MOST HARM TO YOUR HAIR AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT 2 WEEKS BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE. ALSO DOING ANY CHEMICAL TREATMENT ON TOP OF COLORING YOUR HAIR MAY CHANGE THE COLOR.
    janellest

Answer by janellest at 2:28 AM on May. 28, 2010