sometimes i wonder

so my SO is really great
all except when it come to actually being an adult and not just looking like one

we're having a financial strain he was supposed to get a second job while I was pregnant and he never did. I was unemployed so 5 days after I give birth i have an interview and he fucks it up by not showing up on time to watch his son

okay so now its 7 months later and he is actively looking for a second job, I used to balance the accounts and pay out the bills but he insisted that he can do it better, so i let him try and its gotten us, late on rent everymonth but 2 months in the last 7 months, he might file bankruptcy, we might have to get on PA now.,..uugghh

he's just has this huge ego
i offer to help but he insists I dont and if i do then im not letting him do anything, like im his f-ing mother or something...

ughh anyone have an experience with a stubborn ass?
sometimes i feel like he's weighing me down

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• if he's gone for several days where the hell is he? if being a single parent is easier than being with him then leave his ass. you can get government assistance until you get a better paying job. do you have anywhere you can go? if you don't want to leave tell him you want to do the balancing of the bills. since when he does the bills get behind. if you need someone to talk to message me.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 10:08 PM on May. 27, 2010

• OP

He's been gone for days at a time, and even though its more lonely and inside I feel kind of empty

Being a single parent is so much easier than having him here and parenting my son and him. UGH!!!

by the way, i make money, very little, but it all goes to diapers and things for the baby, food etc. Nothing to help with his financial situation
    Anonymous