my partner visits porn sites often..... WTF???

Kidist973

Asked by Kidist973 at 9:57 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• most people do- if it's not directly affecting your sex life (which it wasn't, since you didn't even know) then it's a personal problem.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:00 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Most people do. No big deal. We're human. Just let it go unless it is affecting your everyday life.
    Anonymous

• I loves sex.
    Anonymous

• He loves sex!
    Anonymous

• My husband doesn't look at porn (that I know of) but when i get curious and look through the history on our computer I have found that every now and then he looks at other womens profiles. I confronted him about them and he always has a very good explanation. I told him It would actually make me feel better if he looked at porn. I haven't seen anything like that since. We have a very open relationship so i had no reason not to ask. Maybe you should ask them about it and ask if you please them? Sometimes people just enjoy it, that doesn't mean they aren't still attracted to you. GL hun and I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:10 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I like sex too, but his sex drive is crazy!!!! I have a 4 month old baby and new to motherhood and he would want to have sex more than 2 times a night!!!! my joints havent recovered yet!!! LOL!!! I did talk to him about the porn thing and he said that he does it so he wouldn;t bother me too much. I used to watch porn too, while I was single but now he is my porn star lol anyway, thanks so much for the response, it helped.
    Kidist973

Answer by Kidist973 at 10:26 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Men are visual creatures. They like to see it for some reason. If it bothers you though you should talk to him about it.
    Anonymous

• Mine doesn't. I'm so lucky. He thinks it's TRASHY. And so do I. My sister recently told me that her and her boyfriend watch porn together! I was so shocked! lol ewww. Ok ONE time I got really drunk and we watched porn... well it was on. We were......
    Anonymous

• Be happy that he's just looking at porn sites ane not going out doing something!!! You should take it as a sign that he is jus tlooking for a bit more excitement, or something different in order to keep your sexual relationship interesting after a long time together... if I were you, I would go on and find some new pointers before you have other problems to worry about.....!!!
    Don't take it to mean he is not happy with you .. men are being... men .... and they look... and wonder... and it is your job to keep him excited and interested in you ..............................
    Anonymous

• idk. they say its a visual thing, about the act..blah blah blah. makes me feel cheap, unappreciated, ugly...whatever. talk to him about it. let him know how you feel. if it continues then you have a problem.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:22 AM on May. 28, 2010