• In the Spotlight:

Anyone Else Have A Fan Club?

Have to say, I am honestly creeped out when someone, or a group of someones from CM stalk my blogs, my twitter, even MYSPACE- which I don't even use, oh... AND my FB too. *wow*

Anyone else a little ticked off by their scary groupie?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 10:16 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't mind so much until they start spamming every post I make with Anti-me posts... That pisses me off a good bit! But I have all my links right on the pages of each site, so everything is linked... So I guess I kinda get people following me like that - it doesn't bother... The hate mail on the other hand, which some women have even gone as far as to find my personal email for, does without doubt piss me off!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:25 PM on May. 27, 2010

• creepy part is that 2 of the sites AREN'T linked- and I am careful not to include my actual name for searchability... Not that it can't be done, but it would take someone who is really, really interested.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:27 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I don't have any groupies. Maybe I'm not popular enough.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:53 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Sadly no. I mean as far as a group of people harassing me- Uhm, no thanks! But like a regular fan club, that would be awesome- they could do my laundry, and clean my house, maybe do some dishes....a little yard work! lol...you know...prove that loyalty to me! lol
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:24 PM on May. 27, 2010