Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

I was just recently diagnosed with IBS/spastic colon. I've had a ct scan and ultrasounds and an x Ray. My biggest complaint is my colon. It gets hard and HURTS all the time but my dr basically said there wasn't much I could do about it. He gave me Levsin to take but I can hardly take it cuz it makes me so sleepy and I've got a 1 year old and work and I can't function right on that medicine. For those of you who have IBS or spastic colon, does it hurt a good bit? What helps your pain and how do you handle it? What foods should I stay away from and what should I eat more of? Any advice would be great and I thank you ladies in advance! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Health

• http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Vicious-Cycle-Intestinal-Through/dp/0969276818
    Anonymous