help with bad, evil, thoughts...

sometimes I think horrible things things that I know are wrong or even sick like I think "die", "wish you were dead", "I hate myself", or even thought of hurting myself & others.. I am 34 & have never acted on any of my bad thoughts when I get t hem I start praying or cleaning .. it seems to help.. My aunt is bi-polar I wonder if I am to.. this is real not a "TROLL" post.. I just am scared to get help for fear family services will take my kids cause they may think I'm nuts.. btw for the most part its happens when there is a lot of stress in my life.. help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• i feel like that to some times i know deep down inside i dont want that tiy happen i am just angry stressed or something and if you get help you will be a better parent than if you dont! but if you think its just somthing you think out of anger and do mean it you can talk to a friend or family member not some you dont trust tho good luck!!!!
    Anonymous

• You should visit with a therapist and they can determine if you are bipolar too. We all think bad things sometimes but not all the time. Just get it checked out. With the proper care you could get better.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:18 PM on May. 27, 2010

• go to the dr. bipolar is a medical condition. and ocs doens't take your kids away for that...not where i live anyway.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:53 AM on May. 28, 2010