Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to call BD and beg him for some money! just $50 a month or something!

DS has medical problems. medicaid isnt covering right now b/c i'm not recieving CS and i'm getting medicaid as well as childcare (i'm in school). CS is supposed to be $200/month. hasnt paid in almost 2 years!

BD was boosting about how he's working (under the table tho- as always), he's gotta buy himself "good" clothes (just bragged about getting clothes in apr!). BD has no idea about DS's medical issues (he's never around- doesnt call, nothing!)

i called him- about to beg him for the money, just $50 a month and i can pay the rest ($30) until he's done with the meds... but 1) i dont want to stoop so low to him and 2) i know he wont give me the $. thankfully, he didnt answer.... but i still hope he calls so i can practically BEG for some damn CS payments.

i have bills, BD doesnt, which is why i cant pay the full amount. i've exhausted every other network i have. :-(

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (12)
  • sorry- i just needed to kind of vent and see if there's any opinions on what i should do.. call, not call. other options that i cant think of! (the store wont do payments, or the genetic brand)

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on May. 27, 2010

  • in the same boat ....
    good luck!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on May. 27, 2010

  • I'm sorry to hear this.....GO TO Public assistance and they will give you money and he will owe more on child support...he will pay eventually...what about family and friends ask them for help....keep your head up I hope things get better...and yes call his butt and ask for some money he owes it to you.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on May. 27, 2010

  • Do our kids have the same dad? lol!
    Child support enforcement intercepts his money from work and tax returns- or would but he also works under the table and doesnt file taxes. Maybe you could get lucky with that though!

    Answer by ABusyBee at 10:43 PM on May. 27, 2010

  • i have no friends and the only family i have is outta the country for the next month or else they would help. the new meds are supposed to start in a week. i didnt realize how low the supply got :-( stupid me!! i'm kicking myself in the ass. public assistance is medicaid (at least from what i think you are talking about)... but the only reason i had to get CS was b/c i filed for medicaid and they wouldnt cover him unless a CS order was in place... and for some reason, they wont help pay until they "investigate" on why i'm not getting paid. its cuz BD is a POS and doesnt care about anyone but himself.

    i feel like my only option is to sell this comp, but i cant b/c its school property and i'd have no way of getting it back- plus i need it for school or else i'm screwed.

    i'm so close to tears. this is BS. i want to work with him- have him send the money thru CS so he doesnt get in more trouble


    Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on May. 27, 2010

  • cuz i know that even if he pays $5/month, they cant do anything against him since he's "trying" to pay. as long as i get some payment, it doesnt go against him... but i need more than just that little amount- the least i need is $50, but if i get some CS, then medicaid will kick back in (whenever they actually see my case, at least), then i dont care. but its liek everywhere i think there's a chance, i'm left with nothing.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on May. 27, 2010

  • since he works under the table, he doesnt get any pay stubs, so no automatic deductions.. and he never filed for the tax return last year, so i never got anything. and the year before that, somehow his girlfriend at the time, filed with him under her or something so she got all the money. i'm thinking that once he finds a girl who'll do that for him again, he'll be back to filing under that girl. which is complete BS.. and then he was talking about how he paid for a friends plane ticket from Cali to Ohio. but he cant pay $10 for CS?!

    i'm just so pissed. but i'm SO tired of being mad.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on May. 27, 2010

  • I doubt you will get far with that jerk..All I can think of is Catholic organizations, they may help.

    Sowing Seeds
    St Vincent de Paul
    Catholic Charities Even if you are not Catholic

    Answer by judith106 at 11:20 PM on May. 27, 2010

  • Why don't you take him to court? Get a witness that he's getting paid under the table. GL...

    Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 11:21 PM on May. 27, 2010

  • he never shows up to court. we've had 3 in the last 2 years and for CS, he never shows.. for his other cases, he does- but CS doesnt take him in even tho he does have a warrant for his arrest.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on May. 27, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.