Christian sisters?

what are ways to inprove sex life with hubby? i need help i just want to make hubby happy and what to know what all i can do.. God bless

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• god wants you to enjoy sex. he just wants you married first. so...start slowly and just push at your limits. its not wrong. nothing is wrong...you are married.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:50 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I recommend reading the book 'Intimate Issues'. It is for Christian women adressing all sorts of questions and issues. I also recommend 'Love and Respect'. Both are amazing and will change your life!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:43 PM on May. 27, 2010

• ^^^^^^ LOL^^^^^^^
    Are you talking about down and sweaty hawt sex or making love? Give me the hawt sex and day.
    Anonymous

• There is a "christian" sex enhancer company, but I can't remember the name of it... I'll post it once I find it...
    Anonymous

• Christian sex enhancer? Now I have heard everything. There is a ton of jokes for that phrase, Christian sex enhancer LOLOL. What, does the Christian enhancers have crosses on their vibrators or lube blessed by a priest.
    Anonymous

• Lose the bible and your inhibitions.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:24 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Now? I think i read it all. You know what your hubby wants? Awoman who can let loose and ENJOY herself. Get over that missionary. It's a gooder, but an OLDIE. Try leaning over the bed, and do stand up doggy style. IT's great for him to watch the bum he loves and for you to enjoy some one on one with your G-Spot. Get over being too wound up, your husband loves you and your body and just wants to enjoy it allllllllll. If you're not too Christian, watch a few pornos while hes away at work. don't look at the nudity, don't look at how "wrong" it may seem .. watch it as a learning tool .. look at postions you might want to try with him .. ways to do your hair, cute shoes to wear, or settings to use to start sex. Live life woamn! Don't get bogged down with the everyday. Take a deep breath, and go for it. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on May. 28, 2010