Would you be ok with DH living with a single friend...

Monday - Saturday due to crazy work hours? This is the b.s. I am having to deal with and he doesn't see the problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• UMMMM NO! Men really are DUMB!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:49 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Definitely not. If he has the option to be with you and his family, he should. Not staying with some single friend. Sounds really weird to me.
    Anonymous

• no way!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:50 PM on May. 27, 2010

• No.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:51 PM on May. 27, 2010

• no, you would only get to see him 1 day a week? i call bs!
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:58 PM on May. 27, 2010

• not just no but hell no! i'm with joycegina, i call bs on him!
    Anonymous

• I would not like to only see my DH one day a week - have no problem w/ the fact the friend is single, though...why would you if you trust your DH,...and if you don't, then you got a whole new set of problems.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:08 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I don't think that it'd be right for him to live outside of the home period. Unless he lived too far to commute home everyday. Even then I would find housing where he works, so he didn't have to commute. If it did come down to him living with a friend, then I wouldn't have as much of a problem if it were a guy. If it were a single girl then I'm not going to lie I would have my reservations about it. I don't normally have trust issues and I don't normally get jealous of other girls befriending my husband. However, if my husband were living with a single femal, then I can't deny that I would have issues with that. No doubt I wouldn't let that happen.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:10 PM on May. 27, 2010

• UHM... That deserves a big fat NO! Is this a single male or female friend? Either way, it's a NEGATIVE. I would leave the bastard if he insisted on it.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 11:19 PM on May. 27, 2010

• If he wants to be single, let him go! A man that would choose to do that does not want to come home.
    Anonymous