how can i find a real at home job that actually pays money and no scams

i am looking for something to help make some extra money from home i dont want to spend any to start with though and something that really works anybody have any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

•  

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:05 PM on May. 27, 2010

• hmmmm.. i dont know if ure looking for a job which is affiliated with some company, u might want to try monster.com
    or u could do some small business from home, like baking, doing people's laundry, making candles (classes for candle making are really cheap) etc. u get good amount of cash plus no taxes hassle ! u get to keep all the money u earn :)
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 11:14 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Almost anything "from home" is going to be a small business. Starting your own business is going to require some money up front. There is NO way around that. Some women however have been successful with doing at home medical transcripts, ghost writing, blogging, etc. However the women I know that have had success with that had paid their dues, have degrees from 4-year schools. They had jobs in those fields and were able to work it out with their employer to work from home. The exception being the ghost writer I know, she still has a college degree (education) and that's what she ghost writes about. Although she had to prove she had the skills before she was able to start ghost writing, so again she had to pay her dues.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:33 PM on May. 27, 2010

• There is lots, last I knew The Hilton @ Home was still hiring. there are others like Uhual, Jet Blue, American Airlines etc...

many will charge you for the HUGE list I have but this is FREE http://www.HomeCareerSuccess.com

Best Wishes!

Emma Weekly

Emmaweekly.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:05 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Check out ChaCha. I am a Specialist Guide. You get paid to answer questions people text in. Many people have heard of the new text answer service KGB but they charge $1 per answer; ChaCha is free, it costs NOTHING to start and you get paid. I have made as much as $20 in one day but it all depends on how much time you devote to it. If you only want some extra spending money then 4-5 hours a day will give you that. If you want to support a family then you need to devote 8 hours 5 days a week and treat it like a regular job OR 6 hours 6 days a week. Google "ChaCha" spelled just like that, capital C's are important. If u want the link directly, message me.
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 9:11 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Earn Money Online < all free, all tested before it's listed

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:19 AM on May. 28, 2010

• You have to be careful with home jobs because like Avon etc. you STILL have to put $$ into it every month.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:31 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I work from home and teamed up with Dynamic Income Solutions. The company is very legit and you do make money. We build multiple teams and bring in multiple streams of income.
    If your interested email me at DShellhorn4solutions@gmail.com
    Visit http://www.dynamicincomesoltuions.com mention Danielle Shellhorn get a feel what we do. I hope to chat with you soon.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:00 PM on May. 29, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 4:44 PM on May. 30, 2010