4months after c section?

is it normal to be sore close around the c section? when i touch my lower tummy its sore normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It was for me, I'm now almost 11 months post C and still have soreness and pain
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 11:06 PM on May. 27, 2010

• Yeah it is. Expect to be sore/tender around your incision area for awhile. I had my first c-section in October 2006, and it took almost 2 years for me to feel "normal" in that area. Just in time for me to get pregnant again and have another c-section. :)
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:07 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I wasn't able to walk upright without pain for about 6 months after my section. Nearly 9 years later, there's still numbness between by belly button and scar. It never goes back to normal.
    Anonymous

• It is major abdominal surgery- you're going to spend a lot of time in recovery.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:15 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I had a c-section 2 years ago, and am now 7 mo pregnant with my second.....for the first year it hurt, not like awful pain or anything, but it was tender if I got poked or something along my scar it didn't feel good. It is still numb right there too. I assume after this second one it will be even worse
    Anonymous

• 5 months post and I'm still sore. In fact, I had 10 years in between my kids and my scar area was still numb after 10 years from my first c.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:33 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Journey311, why do you HAVE to have another c-section? Check out http://www.ican-online.org/
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 4:27 AM on May. 28, 2010

• its been 9mths since ive had my csetion n my tummys still very tender to touch sumtimes n when my daughter jumps on that spots it hurts soo bad
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 5:06 PM on May. 28, 2010

• kynziesmom, well it's a little too late now. My 2nd was born in February.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 9:03 PM on May. 28, 2010