How to burn FAT NOT MUSCLE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Weight bearing exercises to build muscle which will burn fat. GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• y not just google it ??
    Anonymous

• Maybe they dont wanna you shouldnt be rude...y waste ur time with a rude comment??
    Anonymous

• y waste ur time teaching me manners.. it'll be better 4 all of us if u would just shut ur pie-hole an mind ur business
    Anonymous

• Protein shakes! Holla
    Anonymous

• If you just start working out, you'll burn fat. Your body will only burn muscle as a last resort to fuel the body. It will use up fat stores first.
    Anonymous

• I am going to say cardio, I know it help me.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:53 PM on May. 27, 2010

• You can't burn muscles. Muscle breaks down when it isn't used (look up atrophy), so any use of it is keeping it from going it away. Build more muscle, and that muscle burns more calories which come from your fat stores. You'll need to do a combo of cardio, strength, and proper diet.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 12:49 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Is it just me or do the first three answers seem to be a troll arguing with itself?

Definitely go for strength training. Build some nice lean muscle and it will make you look more toned and burns more calories. You don't even need to go to a gym or anything, there's plenty of stuff you can do at home with either a couple of purchased weights or household items. A gallon of water is about 9lbs so that's a good size for beginning things like bicep curls. Check out a website like self.com for lots of work out ideas, I think they have videos too.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:48 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Consider nutritional cleansing - It is healthy, safe and does not involve stimulants or diet pills. It is not a colon cleanse and has none of the unpleasant side effects of most colon cleanse products.

Here is a link to my blog - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/ Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to message me or email me - my contact info is on my blog. I can help you.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:03 PM on May. 28, 2010