teddybear dog

have you heard of the new so called designer dog? they call them the teddybears dogs they are a mix of shih tzu and bichon. i don't think they look all that cute but thats just me what do you guys think of this? or them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Pets

• i googled it. lol i think they are adorable! but i dont like either of the breeds they are mixed with. i wont be getting one but i'm sure dd would love it if we did!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:27 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I think they are really cute! They are supposed to have really good temperments too-great family dogs.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:30 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I think they are adorable, I would love to get one for my daughter but I know who would be doing all the work. LOL
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:51 PM on May. 27, 2010

• I think that if you are fool enough to spend 1000 dollars for a mutt dog you were at the back of the line when brains were handed out.

Go to a local shelter, ask for a bichon/shih tzu mix and the shelter staff will take you to the several rows of cages where dogs like this are housed. You spend 200 dollars and you save two lives instead of adding to the dog overpopulation problem. You also don't contribute to the puppy mill problem, you don't line a backyard breeder's pocket and you don't allow someone to continually breed their inferior, not health checked, non champion dog.

Does that tell you how I feel about them?
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 12:10 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Lol! I love Acid's answer!
    Anonymous

• Amen, Acid! It's just another MUTT with a fancy name. There are THOUSANDS of mutts (and purebreds) being put to sleep every f-ing day!
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 2:24 PM on May. 28, 2010