Are you married but interested in another?

I have a problem .... I am married to a wonderful man ... I love my life... but I think because of a few years of issues, I am starting to feel attracted to women.... it doesn't help that my husband keeps watching g.o.g. porn....
there are two that I have been attracted to for almost two years... I see them on a regular basis so I know this is real ... what should I do? It is wrong only if you act on it.... but it is killing me not to.... I feel women understand women and I am attracted to a women's beauty and mental and emotional ability to handle things...
I don't know what to do ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I am attracted to women also, though I have never acted on it physically. Although, I still adore my husband and want to be with him with all my heart. Sometimes I just fantasize about being sexual with another woman.
    Anonymous

• Pray, thats the devil girl!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on May. 28, 2010

• it's not the devil ... that is your lame sex life and you being controlled .... freedom of feelings and speech is a wonderful thing... and it is heaven!
    Anonymous

• I highly doubt that your husband would mind watching. I've heard of couples having a "girlfriend"
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 1:02 PM on May. 31, 2010