How do you clear negative energy in your life?

I have been having issues with me. I am so full of negativity that it is affecting everything I do. I really can't stand any of my friends anymore. I don't know how to get rid of this energy that seems to be surrounding me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Health

• LEARN TO BE GRATIFUL !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Get a cactus and stick it by your doors...old wives tale...but it is suppose to keep negative spirits out of your house...it stops them at the door. Also, as most muslims do, take your shoes off at the door too so that the negative places that you have walked or stepped near are not traveling through your house. Good Luck!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 12:08 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Hmm, i like the shoe one!!!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:12 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Well, "learn to be grateful" is all well and good, but sometimes our minds get so filled with negativity that it is beyond that. I am certainly grateful for my healthy family, my wonderful home, and that we have plenty of food to eat. That doesn't change the fact that there are certain negative people in my life that drag me down and certain emotions are difficult to get over sometimes. That being said, I am hoping you get a really good answer because I need the same thing.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:00 AM on May. 28, 2010