Whats the best birth control method?

I am on the daily pill, and I just want to know what has worked best for you. I need to figure out what would work best for me. Since I keep missing pills or taking my pills late. I need to get on a different birth control

teddybear3163

Asked by teddybear3163 at 11:59 PM on May. 27, 2010 in Health

• I really like the birth control patch. You put it on once a week for 3 weeks and wear nothing the 4th week. I had a hard time remembering the pill and this worked well for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 28, 2010

• abstinence! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 28, 2010

• The best birth control method is tylenol. Take one capsule of tylenol and put it in between your knees and squeeze it real tight and don't spread your legs to prevent the tylenol from dropping on the floor.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:06 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I had the Paraguard IUD for over 8 years. I loved it! I never had to worry about it. The only thing that sucked about it was that I had really heavy periods for the first few months after I got it. I mean HEAVY, HEAVY! But it was soooo worth it!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:22 AM on May. 28, 2010

• i had a hsyto years ago and haven't gotten preggers yet! ;)
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:25 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I like the NUVARING been using it for 2 years do not get implanon it is horrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Can you just set an alarm to remember to take the pill? My dr told me there are too many risks to using the patch. There are more instances of blood clots. She said it's really for women that are going through menopause. I've always taken the pill.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 4:40 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Pill worked great for me until i got to missing pills too and forgetting! needless to say, i got pregnant during that time lol! Sooooo my current birth control is Mirena. I've had it a year and a half now and i love it! Nothing to worry about remembering to take or forgetting to take! I only had one period after getting it inserted and since then no period again. I do notice i get monthly period symptoms like i always did, some light cramping, lower back pain, the usual! But no period comes of it! Like all the symptoms w/o the mess. Someday the period may come back, just dunno when!
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 5:19 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Not true cristinaberger Just bend over! haha
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:48 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Bend over?
    There is a position like that, it will not work.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 9:37 AM on May. 28, 2010