Anyone own a "REAL" Chanel handbag?

I do. Chanel just spells class to me. Love it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on May. 28, 2010

• blech
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:05 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Nope I sure dont, I dont believe in spending that much money of an item, now if I knew the person personally, that would be different, bc I would be supporting them, do you even know any designers? Or are you trying to follow the crowd? Chances are you have no clue who you are buying from, just want to have it because someone else does, and just because you have a Chanel doesnt mean you have class lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 28, 2010

• say wha?
    Anonymous

• ahahahahahah! Yeah honey I know tons of designers and where they are made you douch*bag! I bet I have way more class than you... Which country designs Chanel? Do you know without Googling it? My family owns clothing stores. I was born with a silver spoon what about you? Maybe bottle rot? lmao buh bye
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on May. 28, 2010

• You sound like a real classy lady anon! How bout that silver spoon of yours? I think it slipped out of your mouth and wedged itself up your ass. Haha! Seriously, not many rich, classy, clothing store owner types spend there evening on CafeMom. Where's all your socialite friends my dear? Maybe whatever money your rich parents spent on your private school education they should try to get back. Your language and grammar skills suck b@lls. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Yeah i have one that was given to me at my college graduation but i have never carried it because i think it ugly. So i donated it to a charity action. I dont care what name is on my purse. I would never spend my money on a purse thats that expensive. I would rather donate to charity or buy my children nice things.money is not class its the root of evil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Yeah whatever! Im really starting to think this site is nothing but l__________! ya cant afford it thats why you don't buy it! my kids have all that and more. Don't throw that excuse out my kids come first. They were already first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on May. 28, 2010