How many of you have ever gotten a BFP when you was getting your period?

Yes I know when you are pregnant you don't actually have a period. But I also know that it is like your period and makes you think that is what youa re having. So is there any mommas out there who have found out they was pregnant when you had what you thought was your period? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have a girlfriend who never gained any weight had a period so she thought and then woke up one morning and started bleeding profusely down there ..she went to hospital and the next day brought home her baby girl.. they said the reason for her bleeding the enitre time of pregnancy was due to pollups and cysts that were rupturing on her ovaries and uterus...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Wow that is crazy!! Thanks for sharing. Did she look pregnant to you or show any signs of pregnancy? Or could there be anyway it was just denial like other ppl say it is? Thanks for your reply hun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 29, 2010