whats the best and easiest way to lose weight i still havent lost any since i had my little girl i lost a little but cant seem to lose the rest

tina997

Asked by tina997 at 1:28 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat your dinner instead of breakfast and your breakfast (cereals) instead of dinner, I have lost 20 pounds doing so in 3 months.
    US is probably the only country in the world where the largest meal is dinner. That's wrong.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 1:48 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Consider nutritional cleansing - I lost weight with a nutritional cleansing program. It is healthy, safe and does not involve stimulants or diet pills. It is not a colon cleanse and has none of the unpleasant side effects of most colon cleanse products.

Here is a link to my blog - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/ Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to message me or email me - my contact info is on my blog. I can help you.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:02 PM on May. 28, 2010

• watch what you eat and find a workout regimen that works for you. mine was a workout dvd and i lost my baby fat..it was great
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:23 PM on May. 28, 2010