How would you fraze your answer?

My best friend (a woman) just texted me and asked me if I think that she is beautiful. She is being depressed cause she can't find a boyfriend. I don't know what to tell her. She is overweight, has beautiful eyes though, gray color. I know that the personality matters more than the appearance but I can't tell her that because obviously guys are not falling for personalities.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• you can say she is beautiful, just dont tell her only your eyes, think more of a beautiful personality...but dont say all of that just put yes, of course....and have your internal reason be that she is a beautiul person for her personality
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on May. 28, 2010

• i would tell her the right guy for her will come along when she isnt expecting it!! dont go out looking for one b/c that usually leads to getting a bad egg!! my friends the same way shes overweight but very pretty she never had a boyfriend until she was 24 nows she married the right guy will come just be there for her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on May. 28, 2010

• REALLY? You think cause a woman is overweight that there is not an overweight guy out there who is her perfect match? Everyone has a perfect match, doesnt matter what size you are, age you are,,everyone has someone out there. Kind of shallow of you my cm friend. Tell her she is beautiful and send her on her way..good grief
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Sorry, but an overweight person is not a good looking person, no matter how politically correct you are trying to be.
    OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Maybe in your eyes OP,,,wow really? thats all I got is wow and how very shallow of you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I guess if you live in the fattest country in the world, your brain gets rewired to think that overweight is normal.
    OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on May. 28, 2010

OP

Wow! You're the op? You don't sound like a very nice friend. There are plenty of good looking overweight people in this world that men are attracted to.
    Anonymous

•  

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Whatever. Rather a troll than a fat person.
    OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Why don't you just be honest and tell her your real opinion. That way, she can make herself feel better by kicking your ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on May. 28, 2010