Please Advice hubby problems

my dh is always out with his friends or drinking on the weekends most of the time he works 8-5 i stay at home with our kids, If i ask him if he wants to go do something like for example fishing or dinner or a movie he says we dont have the money but when his friends call and say want to go fishing hes out the door!! he sees no problem with our marriage! and i try to talk to him but he says i bitch at him, but i truely dont i just miss spending time with him and seeing him with our kids its always about him
he is always bitching about the house yea its kind of messy but only toys i keep it clean cook and make sure the dishes and laundrys done he always has supper ready when he walks threw the door, i dont think he wants to grow up and be a husband or a dad hes 21 im 22 we have been together 6yrs and married 3
i dont understand how he could be away from our babies and act like he never misses us!! i remember i took our son

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• took our son to the emergency room at 4am had to call his parents b/c he was at a buddies house and they took me i called him and he said is he going to live then i dont need to come home!! i had to take both kids b/c i had noone to stay home with my other son i dont know what to do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Things got better after that night for about a year and now hes changing for the worse again probably worse than before
    one night when he was drunk he told me he hated my guys and didnt know why he married me i truely dont feel like im doing anything wrong just trying to keep our marriage alive and trying to get him involved in his kids life!!! please any advice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Have you talked to him about it and told him how you feel?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on May. 28, 2010

• He will not talk to me at all he doesnt think hes doing anything wrong!! If i try to tell him how i feel he tells me to quit acting like a baby and forget it!! so i usually just drop it , if it has anything to do with us or his kids he doesnt want to hear it but if i ask how is night out with the boys or about beer he will talk my head off!

he just doenst think hes doing anything wrong but everytime he leaves and doesnt show up until the next day makes me hate him i hate hearing my kids say wheres daddy or why doesnt daddy want to be with us or daddy never listens to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Well you said it your hubby is 21 years old. He needs to see that your at the end of your rope, you are a married women single mother and you might as well be a single women cause he is never around as you have aid. I would give him a choice he either steps up to the plate and lie in the bed he has made or go sleep in the lake where all the fish he wants to chill with are. This is not fair to your children or you what-so-ever. You need to put your foot down and find out where he is at in his life. He made a family and he needs to spend time with the family he has made he is not a kid anymore he has them, time to grow the hell up and tell him that.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Sounds like he is treating you like a room mate instead of his wife. I know if why husband did just one of the things you said your does i would be out the door. Maybe you should make him see what he would be missing if you were not with him anymore.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:24 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Same ol' problem. You will soon be part of the divorce rate statistics. Yep, average marriage lasts 8 years in this country. This is why.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on May. 28, 2010

• i dont want to be divorced ive been trying to keep it together but it takes two i dont want my son to have to have divorced parents but when someone doesnt want to work on things then thats all there is i cant keep being unhappy and plus my son deserves so much more
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I don't understand what anon :34 is saying the statistic problem is? The dude doesn't want to take care of his family?
    I'm sorry your husband is being a d-ckhole. I would give him an ultimatum..either he grows up or you and the kids are out! If you don't do something it is going to get worse and you can't let him treat you that way!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 4:42 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Even though your only 22, you are doing a great job with your kids. I think you are a great mom. Your husband is also very young and men quite honestly matures later than us women. He is not supposed to do the things he do and what he is doing isn't right. I understand your pain. What your going through is very tough but eventually you'll come out stronger because of this. Regarding him not spending time with you and spending more time with his friends, well that's what he enjoys doing for now. It's really more fun and carefree. Taking care of children is hard but in the long run that is what really matters. It's a matter of priorities. My husband also dozes off when I tell him about the kids. It bores him. But, for me, my children is my world. Do you think you can still handle it even if he is always not around to help you out with your child? Then, you can probably start looking for a job
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 6:00 AM on May. 28, 2010