Am I the only one who does this? its one am. i should have done some laundry and cleaned the kitchen and instead i'm still on the computer. its not just me right? i have to get up for work at 7.

princezzmommie

Asked by princezzmommie at 2:02 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's natural for many people, Including us CM's, to blog or play on the computer instead of doing all those things that need to get done eventually. But this is a way to de-stress and get away from all that every day mundaneness. I am with you all : )
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 2:14 AM on May. 28, 2010

• lol no, you're not the only one, hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Aye... my husband and daughter are asleep... and here I am on CM... @_@ very tired but still on the internet
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 2:27 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Put on a meditation CD, that will make you relaxed and sleepy. The reason I am still on is cause i took a nap with my baby from 3 PM to 7 PM.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 2:31 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Insomnia is visiting me tonight. We got some hard news to take the past 3 weeks and the stress is making it hard for me to sleep.
    Wyndi

Answer by Wyndi at 3:28 AM on May. 28, 2010

• NOPE ur not the only one! lol. i'm a night owl and no matter how tired i am, i always tend to stay up late online!
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 5:24 AM on May. 28, 2010