Is your husband a computer illiterate?

Mine doesn't know how to do anything on a computer and he doesn't even care. He is a blue collar but reads hundreds of books. Why is he so stubborn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no. i'm the illiterate one. Compared to other people my age i am WAY behind in the times.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:30 AM on May. 28, 2010

Considering that you are bi-sexual, I wouldn't say that you are too behind.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Wow anon, way to be a snatch face.

There's alot of guys who couldn't be bothered with technology. Unless is comes in a video game, I don't think internet matters all that much to them.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 3:10 AM on May. 28, 2010

• My husband is great with video games but with a computer, he's hopeless! I had to set up his email address for him. And his facebook. He's a smart guy, he just doesnt care much about computers. As long as he can check his email & his facebook once in a great while, he's fine. He'd rather be reading a book, watching a movie or playing a video game. Oh well, more computer for the rest of us!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 3:15 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I was the computer person until DH took classes. Now I am lost except my computer has a personality and only I can deal with it. He just gets spoiled using the school's 'puters. =D
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:11 AM on May. 28, 2010

• be happy he is, otherwise he'll be on there ALLLLL the time, one of the reasons WE"RE going through a divorce now --
    3rmyluv

Answer by 3rmyluv at 9:36 AM on May. 28, 2010

• ...do i have an anon stalker???

interesting that she insults my intelligence based solely on my sexual orientation. I guess she'd be shocked to find out my IQ score.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:16 PM on May. 28, 2010

• My husband is a computer programmer, but only for cobalt, don't ask him ANY other computer type questions!!
    3rmyluv

Answer by 3rmyluv at 3:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2010