What would you do?

My fiancee and I have been together 5 years. Since Our daughter was born in nov. i have not been very happy with our relationship. I don't feel I get any help, compliments and just feelings that he truly cares about me even though he says he loves me so much and wants to be with me forever. The newest thing though is we were talking about how we need more friends for some baby free time. He posted an ad on craigslist telling me he was going to but not telling me what was in it. I went and read it and it was very sexual even though it mentioned not actually having sex. just drinking, kissing and such. And he posted a pic of me. he knows I am not interested in this yet he did it anyway. I only found out because he had a response and it had a pic of a naked girl in it. I honestly want to leave him now and he is mad at me because this upset me. Just needed to rant. What would you do. dd and I would be so screwed if I left him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave his nasty disrespetive ass. That is wrong and you and your DD will make it, it will be ruff but you"ll make it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Im thinking you would be more screwed if you stayed with him. Sounds like he is looking for more then a babysitter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I just wrote you a long message and it somehow was deleted and didn't post. I feel your pain and I've been there. I have dealt with similar issues in my marriage. Feel free to message me on CM anytime you need a listening ear. My main message was that you by no circumstances should tolerate this behavior. You are totally in the right! Best wishes in the future! Remember, you can always message me here. HUGS!!!
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 2:57 AM on May. 28, 2010

• id leave him honestly.. Thats not okay at all. You do what you have to do to leave him even if it means you leave a lot behind, no one deserves to be disrespected and mistrusted like that and you can make a better life for your dd. Yes it will be a slower process but its worth dignity and respect. Something that will be valuable to your lil girl
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:47 AM on May. 28, 2010

• If the only reason you would stay with him is because you and your dd would be screwed you should probably leave him. Easy said than done..I know..but like the comment above you and your dd deserve better and you will show your dd that she shouldn't put up with bs either.
    I was living with a boyfriend once who was so into my business that I felt that I should go through his things to see if he was nervous for a reason...come to find out he was on dating sites and contacting people off of craigslist, and making posts on craigslist. When I confronted him he told me he was trying to find someone for us to have a 3-some with. Ya..like I wanted to have a 3 some. Come to find out he was cheating on me with these women and others.
    I would be rally hurt by this you need to think long and hard about if it's worth it to stay in your relationship. I would at least hear him out.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 4:25 AM on May. 28, 2010

• sorry but he is sick in the head. totally screwed up! He has no right to get mad at you. He had no respect at all. I know your hurting and you have every right to be. I will not tolerate such a behavior and I'll leave him even if I'll have a hard time. That is something else.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 5:47 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Tell him if he wants to remain with you then he has to cut the crap. Set down boundaries and tell him if he crosses them then he's history. He needs to learn to respect you.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:22 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I would ask him how there is to be trust in this relationship if he is doing this. I would sit down and write where you see yourself in five years and how you can change you and your daughters screwed status to better. I would also ask yourself if this relationship is worth saving if not then start planning to get a part time job and going back to school planning something for yourself and your child. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:11 AM on May. 28, 2010