please pray...

My aunt Monica was 22 weeks &was having pains the day before yesterday didn't think anything of it, well we were wrong she went into early labor because her cervix opened &the baby made his apperance a little too early being 1pd 2oz he was breathing a short while then lost his battle please keep my family in your prays it is a very hard thing to go threw. This was my aunt's first baby &was so excited to even be pregnant because she has been trying to have a baby for about 3 years now, so you can only imagine how she is taking this. Thank you. R.I.P Randy Jr.

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 2:39 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Your aunt, family, and little cousin are already in my thoughts and prayers. I pray and have faith that God will work his miraculous power in this situation.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 2:44 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I'm very sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:00 AM on May. 28, 2010

• In my prayers and my thoughts. I'm so sorry for her family :(
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 9:18 AM on May. 28, 2010

• I can sort of imagine how she must feel one of my best friends lost her baby , as she was giving birth. and she wanted that one . it was going to be her last child. She wanted to have 4 kids, so now as she puts it only has 3. She took that loss real bad. I never saw anyone taske it so hard before , I mean this was reaaly bad. So I can imagine after trying so hard and finally getting pregnant and finding out she lost that first baby, how heart breaking that would be, And I sure will pray for her.;\
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:54 AM on May. 28, 2010