stop the sex!

how do i stop the sex? i am SO stressed out and the LAST thing i need/want is my BF trying to jump all over me. even BEFORE the toddler is in bed! its like the only reason he touches me, is to get some. i'm sick of it.

i'm sick of being around him/anyone (except the toddler).

can i just stop answering my phone/turn it off and not answer the door if he comes over? i'm just so stressed, to my breaking point and my therapist isnt that good anymore.

i just dont want to be used for sex and thats all i feel like i'm worth- his sex toy. for all i care, he could get another girlfriend for the sex part, but i feel that if he did that, i'd never see him b/c i cant "offer" him anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on May. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds to me that you are just not happy in the relationship why don't you just take some time apart and before you do take that time talk with him and let him know how he makes you feel and that you have some stuff going on that you need some time apart right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Oops i also wanted to say go see your doctor and let him/her know whats going on also.
    Anonymous

• I kind of feel the same way...the only time my SO touches me is to grab my boob or butt and I hardly EVER have sex with him because I have no sex drive and we are going through some stuff..anyways...I talked to him about it last night and just told him I need him to touch me in ways that show he loves me and not that he just wants some. Today was a good touching day haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Well hon, if the guy is not doing anything for you aside from going to your place to have sex then he's not worth keeping at all.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 5:43 AM on May. 28, 2010

• If he's only coming over for sex, then it sounds like that's all the relationship is about, for him at least. And if that's not what you want/need, then it might be best to break up with him. Your responsibility is first to your child, and then to yourself, he's last on that list. If all he wants from you is sex, it's not much of a relationship anyway. And if you're both looking for different things from the relationship, it won't work anyway. In order for a relationship to work, the two people in it have to have the same idea about where things might be heading.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:45 AM on May. 28, 2010

• Great sex is mostly mental and it sounds like he's not getting your "mental" worked up. Tell him this isn't working for you and yes you can stop taking his calls and you can tell him to not come over anymore.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:19 AM on May. 28, 2010

• If thats all He wants and You dont give it to Him then Im sure He will get it from plenty others and would not tell You..Mabey if You dont shave anywhere at all a while and not brush Your teeth aftern eating something smelly He would back off and get tha hint!
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 2:39 PM on May. 28, 2010

• Have you talked to him? Told him that you're super stressed out and that you feel like you're only sex to him? I would find that out first. Maybe you could relieve some stress by sitting down and talking with him about what is stressing you out. If he is your man, he should be there for you when you need it, and that includes helping you get through whatever it is you're going through.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 3:14 PM on May. 28, 2010